Monday, June 6, 2011

random rambling

ahhhhhh
That's the sigh of my relaxation.

You see, I have this new discovery...

it's called laying the baby down in his crib for a nap.

Not revolutionary? 

Why did it take me 10 months to realize this, you ask? 
God only knows.

I spoiled my little guy by holding him for a nap all. the. time. up until recently. Sure, I got a little break, but I was always confined to the couch.

Now I lay him down. Scrub the house from top to bottom. Take a peaceful shower without having to sing a rendition of "Old MacDonald" for entertainment because a certain little boy can't believe I have the audacity to take the time to condition my hair. Catch up on my blogs, FB, and pinterest with out getting a crick in my neck from trying to navigate the computer with one hand and a (adorable)sleeping bambino in my lap.
And lest you think I'm a lazy bum, occasionally I'll straighten up and load the dishwasher. Occasionally.

And sometimes I hold my little guy while he sleeps because he's growing exponentially and I won't be able to hold him in my arms forever, nor will he want me too. I'll hold him while he sleeps from time to time because I'm a mom and that's what we do.

Now how about some sleeping baby adorableness
for your viewing pleasure?

 yes, he can fall asleep like that.

 sleeping like an angel in his crib.

livin' the good life.
in mommas arms.
zonked after Easter.


And last, but not least...

vintage Morgan circa July 2010 (tee hee)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment