Friday, June 3, 2011

OMG I just found Pinterest

I have heard whispers about pinterest in blog land lately and even visited the site and requested to join.

Never got an email back. 

Oh pinterest you're a clever one, build up the anticipation and excitement by making it exclusive. 

Then, I read a blog post from Jenni where she was gushing about pinterest. I emailed her and asked for an invite. I just got it this morning and already I'm obsessed. 

I wish I would have had this when I first started wedding planning. If I had I might not have so many inspiration pics saved on my computer. 

It is a boatload of inspiration waiting to be found... and drooled over. Actually it's a little overwhelming, but if you join you'll never lose any cute idea you come across on the world wide web! 

If you'd like an invitation to join, just comment and I'll email you one. Trust me, you want one. ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment