Tuesday, June 7, 2011

baby proofing

I had a minor panic attack last night as I was getting ready to go to bed and looked around at all the things Morgan could get into and consequently get hurt with.

Don't ask me why this suddenly hit me last night at 10pm with a serious sense of urgency, but it definitely is something that needs to be done. These days he loves pulling up on the TV stand, couch, ottoman, chairs etc., and can move at an increasingly fast pace with his signature "army crawl".

So while googling baby proofing check list, I came across this brilliant piece of advice:

"Before you baby-proof your home, try crawling around on all fours and "thinking" like your baby."

Although hilarious, I bet you can guess what I'll be doing after the bambino goes to bed tonight ;) 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment