Sunday, January 16, 2011

And, we have a roller!

Little man finally rolled over yesterday! 

He has been so close to doing it for weeks and weeks. And when did he decide to do it? Of course when I was at the store and Daddy had ran to the bathroom real quick. 

That little booger!

Frank said he had rolled over onto his side and when he returned from the bathroom he was on his tummy!

Then he did it again for Frank to see while I was at work yesterday.

Then, he did it in his crib this morning while I was getting his breakfast and bath ready.
Are we seeing a pattern here? Such a tease, he is!

And finally this morning I got to see him do it and even caught it on video. 

I wanted to post a video, but I seem to be having technical difficulties. So instead, here is a pic of him on his side, getting ready for the roll:


My little baby is growing up so fast!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment