Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 13 of Organization Challenge

Yea. I know we're missing a few days. 

I got a little behind when we went to Chicago. Day 11 was your freezer and Day 12 was your spices. I still have to work on the freezer, but my spices were done with the pantry challenge. 

Today's challenge was your medicine cabinet. Ours actually wasn't too bad. I went through it a couple of weeks ago and threw out everything that was expired. So this morning I just had to wipe it out and organize everything by likeness.

Before:



After:



We also have a basket on our sink with all of our everyday items: combs, contacts, make up, deodorant, etc. I just separated it by side: his and hers. I honestly doubt it'll stay this neat.

Before:


After:




And I went ahead and organized the two drawers in there (and threw a LOT away).

Before:




After:

Look, Frank! Two of my jars came in handy!


I'm all out of empty bins and baskets and I think I will pick some up to containerize a little. Everything looks just a little more organized when it's containerized, doesn't it?

Happy Organizing!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good Job!! That reminds me I need to get Q-tips when I'm the store next ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all out of bins, too. Sigh...I guess I'll *have* to go to Target. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete