Monday, June 20, 2011

27 days

There are 27 days until our wedding. 
27 days, people! 

That is going to be here before we know it and guess what? I can't seem to gather the motivation to finish my to-do list. I still have 32 items on my to-do list. Some of these things are really small, some of them are things I can't do until a little closer to the date, but there are a lot of things I could be getting done now. 

So why can't I gather the motivation to get things done? I think because I've been thinking wedding, wedding, wedding for the past 6 months and I'm burnt out. I'm ready for it to be here. I'm ready to enjoy the day. But, I'm so over planning it. 

I think I need another wedding nightmare to get my butt in gear. Yea, that usually does the trick ;)

P.S. In case you didn't notice, I'm procrastinating further by writing this post : /
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment