Friday, May 20, 2011

Randomness

1. Happy Friday. And by Happy Friday, I mean I wish it were Monday. 
2. Last week I came upon this idea to paint a headboard onto the wall behind your bed. Genius and cheap right? Well, not if you're living in a rental. 
 image via apartmenttherapy.com

Well, today I came across this decal that gives the same effect BUT it's totally removable. Sweet eh? 
 image via qinqindecal.com

Did I mention we have a hideous brass thing-a-ma-bobber sitting at the head of our bed right now? Yea, I reaaaally want this decal. Plus, it'll match our black damask bedding!! :)

3. This beauty of a deal popped up in my inbox this morning. What a deal eh? I wonder how much plane tickets are to Mexico these days. Can someone say honeymoon??



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment