Wednesday, May 18, 2011

D-I-Why?

I. Must. Stop. Reading. Wedding. Blogs.

...tomorrow. :)
Inspiration just struck again while perusing a new blog I happened upon (Love and Lavender for those interested).

Now my printer is doing double time. My lovely mister even had to run out to buy me some new ink. 

I think I've discovered a new love affair with paper products during this whole wedding planning process. There are just too may cute ideas out there for...place cards (what my printer's currently spittin' out), menus, invitations, bunting, signage, and oh the list just goes on and on.

P.S. I still only got about half way through my water bottle project before starting this one. I'm tellin' ya, I have DIY project ADD. In my defense I did finally finish the guest "book" project tonight. Can check that off the lengthy to-do list. Sweet!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment