Friday, January 21, 2011

Your Three Words





It's Negative Eight

Umm yea, it's negative 8 degrees outside right now! Are you having a hard time wrapping your mind around that one right now too? Ugh, I don't even want to know that feels like.

Oh, Wisconsin.
Apparently today is supposed to be the coldest day in 2 years! I'm currently looking for jobs and homes in California as we speak (write? read? whatev.). 

And if only I could stay in, tucked in nice n warm on the couch with my boys....no I have to work today. Boo.

I will definitely be stopping for coffee on the way. Drive-thru that is. Starbucks? Hmm.

Happy Friday! I hope yours is a lot warmer than mine.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can not even imagine how cold that is. Right now, it's in the teens with a windchill of about 0 and it BURNS any skin that isn't covered. I HATE WINTER!!! So I'll drink more wine to keep me warm ;)

    ReplyDelete