Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i'm in love

Blog love, that is. I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon it. Ya know how one click leads to another...and another. And before you know it you've found yourself somewhere new and delightful?

Well I recently stumbled upon this blog:




I love the way she writes. You read it and feel like you know her. Or like you want to know her.

Reading her posts, almost makes me want to live on a farm. Almost. I don't know what I'd do if Target wasn't just a hop, skip, and a jump from my door step.

Anyways, you get the idea. I'm really diggin' her blog right now. Check it out.

p.s. I totally got out of day 10 of the organization challenge because I don't have a laundry room. Sad face for my lack of washer and dryer, but happy face that I get another lazy day :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment