Monday, June 27, 2011

showered with love

This past Saturday was my bridal shower. The theme from the bachelorette party was carried over with a wine and cheese tasting. Although I'll admit, I think there was a lot more wine tasting than cheese tasting.

There were also a lot of other yummy foods like this delicious coconut cake:


About half way through the shower I realized that we hadn't taken any photos, but oh well, I guess that's what happens when you're having a good time and living in the moment. We did get one shot of the table (after it had already been dug into):



And of one of the games. The famous toilet paper wedding gown game:




I'll admit, I enjoyed that game much more than I expected to. We had some creative people that took it seriously and there was some damn good toilet paper fashioning going on. It brought me to tears laughing at my mom wrapping my grandma up in toilet paper.

I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends and family that came, and can't wait to use all the lovely gifts we were given. I'll have to come up with an excuse for a dinner party soon :)



P.S. The wedding is now 20 days away and my to-do list is still giving me anxiety.

P.P.S. I still am unsure what direction we are going to go in for Morgan's birthday and we're at the point were invitations need to go out if we're having a big bash. {insert more anxiety}
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment