Monday, March 28, 2011

Engagement Photo Shoot

Frank and I had our engagement photo shoot today. 

Despite it being 35 degrees out, we had a lot of fun and I think we got a lot of great shots. 

Our photographer is really great and really seems to have a good eye. She also seems to have the same tastes as me when it comes to photos, so I'm really excited to see how they turned out. 

I think it was the most we have kissed each other and looked into each others eyes in, well ever. Ha! We definitely felt a little silly at times, but I think it was a good experience. 

It was a little refreshing to spend the afternoon focused on us as a couple rather than us as parents. Don't get me wrong, we love, love, love being parents to the coolest kid ever, but it's nice to take the time to just be a couple for a few hours. 

Speaking of the little guy...he is going to be 8 months old on Wednesday! 8 months old! How did this happen? Where has the time gone? Before we know it he's going to be crawling, and walking and then a whole year old! 

It's so fun to watch him grow, learn and change literally before our eyes. He has developed such a sunny little personality and is always smiling or giggling. 

I said to Frank the other day, "How did we get lucky enough to be his parents?". That truly is how I feel when I look at him with amazement. How did I get so lucky to be blessed with these two special guys? I don't know, but I sure am counting my blessings.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment