Thursday, December 30, 2010

Embrace The Camera Thursday


Emily over at the anderson crew started Embrace the Camera Thursdays to encourage mommas to come out from behind the camera and to get in front of it with their little ones.

The idea is that while your kids some day will love and appreciate all the (5 billion) pictures you have taken of them, they also will love to see pictures of YOU with them.

So that's what Embrace the Camera Thursdays are all about. Every Thursday you take a pic of you and your kid(s) so that someday you will have a wonderful collection for your little ones to enjoy.

So onto my picture captured for the occasion. Please ignore my lack of make-up and Morgan's fashion faux pas, wearing a Christmas shirt AFTER Christmas. *GASP* What can I say? The kid really digs Santa ;)



This was pure coincidence but so cool that I captured it. All day long Morgan has been sticking out his tongue so when I snapped this pic of us I said "Stick out your tongue" and stuck mine out too. And he did and I caught it! Baby genius I got here. I kid, I kid. No, but really... :)

You can find Emily's original post about how this all came to be here.

xoxo,
Ash

1 comment:

  1. that is so funny about the tongue!

    thanks for joining us---happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete