Thursday, December 30, 2010

21 Days to Organization Challenge

One of the blogs I follow, A bowl full of lemons, is hosting a 21 day Organization Challenge. Each day she will post 1 easy challenge for you to complete in order to start 2011 off with a nice, organized house.

I've already been trying to work on my organization so this is right up my alley. Plus, a little guidance and fresh ideas are always welcome.

Want to do it with me?

I have a few little plastic bins/baskets that I bought at the Dollar Tree and plan to go there if I have to pick up any more. There's no sense spending a lot of money on organization supplies when the idea is to organize and downsize. I also invested in a labeler for $14 at Walmart today. I've already put that bad boy to use making a "command station" as also featured on her blog here.

A box for donation to Goodwill has also been set up to rid the place of all excess crap we don't use or need.

I'm waaaay too excited about this whole organization thing, can you tell? But, hey, don't you feel better when everything is clean and organized? I do. Here's to hoping it stays that way after the 21 days is up ;)


Join me.
xoxo,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment