Friday, January 7, 2011

Your Three Words




Ok, Ash. Let's go ahead and add something else that you have to remember to do every week. Why not?

:) It's OK; this one's easy.

Every Friday you sum up your week in just three words. 

Read what it's all about here at jenni from the blog.


My three words:

Daddy's on Vacation


Frank's been home all week with us and it's been really great to get a little extra family time in. And it's also a big help to me during the day to have an extra set of hands :)

But alas, I have to start my work week today. So, it'll just be Frank and little man chilling this weekend.

I also don't anticipate much time for blogging. I'm working 12 hours on Saturday and 16 hours on Sunday...yea, I'm crazy :)

I will finish my dresser organization (challenge numero 6) before work tonight and post pics after.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it must be so nice to have him home!! And OMG girl, those are long work hours!

    ReplyDelete