Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3 : Organize your Tupperware Cabinet

Day 3's challenge over at a bowl full of lemons was to organize your Tupperware cabinet

I decided to just organize all of my bottom cabinets and drawers. I really don't have a lot in them, but what is in them was thrown in haphazardly. 

Actually, since we're being honest here, the main reason these cabinets are so bare at the moment is because the fridge is overflowing with containers full of old leftovers and is begging to be cleaned out. 
I should really clean that out today, but what if that's tomorrows challenge? I'd hate to be bored ;) 

Anyways, here are my before shots: 






And the after shots:





I added a frying pan and a banana holder thingy-ma-jig to the Goodwill box. I also found one of those plastic cereal containers that will come in handy when I organize the "pantry", as I'm sure that challenge is coming. 

Happy Organizing!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now too. :)

    Your lil' man is adorable!

    Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all that bare space! You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i had a drawer just for my kitchen appliances. nice,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! thanks for visiting our blog.

    ReplyDelete