Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2

I'm bad. 

Today is only Day 2 of the Organization Challenge at a bowl full of lemons and I'm already skipping a day. (We rested on Sunday, ya know like God did :)

Why, you ask?

Well partly because my butt was parked on the couch all day with little man on my lap napping the day away (let's hope this means good things for tonight's sleep). 

And secondly because this bad boy is on the way (today's challenge was to organize your desk top):




{Image from staples.com}


Yep, we're getting a pretty new espresso desk. They were all out of it in store so we had to order it online. My 5 year old patience can hardly wait. Expected arrival is Wednesday. 

Yippee!

So I shall do 2 organization challenges on Wednesday to atone for my sins ;)

Oh, and while shopping at Staples we scored a new desk chair for $8, marked down from $79! 

Now it's no super plush, comfy chair, but it's stylish and for $8 will certainly get the job done.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. oooo pretty!!! :) I'm jealous. I have had my green desk since I was 13, so almost 20 years. I would love a new desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) They are having some good sales on desks over at Staples and I'm sure other places as well. Go look, maybe you'll find a bargain. This one was only $99!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice desk! Our desktop computer (that the boys play on) is on my computer desk. I use the laptop. LOL

    ReplyDelete